Freitag, 26. Juni 2009

Today Anja called me in her Appartement...
we life next door on the same floorlevel...
as usual when we met she checked wish a short eyeflash if the cage still fits.
she was dressed only with t-shirt and slip....so i could clearly see
her camelshoe.
She noticed i was watching her and she likes that....her intention is to make me exited...
which of course is`nt possible due to the cage.

A short mouvement with her head gives me order to pull down my short.
This is an procedure which has passed many times before....i spread my legs
and bent myself forward.
Anja on her knees, in one hand a glass started pushing her middle finger deep in my anus searching for the prostata.
Very experienced she found the right point and started rubbing and pressing on it...
A few secondes later i felt the liquid flow in my urethra and starts tripping in her glass
she hold under.
She is milking me now continuously until the glass was more then half full of worm liquid...
no erection or good feeling....but slight pain and burning is all what i felt....
and deepest degradation.
Once she finished i crapped my short and she sent me back to my Appartement...
now after i felt deepest gratitude to her attention for me...
is it what i want?...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen